Disclaimer: Activity logs are a Premium Feature that is being made available to all accounts for a short preview period.
How to view Activity Logs?
All Workpuls Admins can find and access activity logs from the sidebar. When you open the activity logs page, the very first logged activity for the time period which is on the calendar will appear on the top, following each other logged activity downwards.
You can select the date or dates you wish to view activity logs on the calendar in the upper right corner on activity logs as well as on all other Workpuls pages.
What data can I find among activity logs?.
There is a lot of data that can be reviewed on the activity logs page. By default all columns are visible on the page but you can edit which ones you wish to view and remove the others by clicking on the columns button in the upper right corner, below the calendar button.
Here is a quick overview of all the columns and types of information you can find on activity logs :
- Date showing day log was created
- Time showing timestamp in which log was created, down to a second
- Duration shows how long was this logged activity lasting
- Employee column shows employee alias
- Computer column is the device ID
- App column will show which app was in use
- Title will reveal app name or website name / web browser tab name
- Website contains website name in web format (example: app.workpuls.com)
- URL column contains exact and complete URL of that webpage (example: https://app.workpuls.com/ )
Can I filter through activity logs data?
All logs can be filtered and searched through by clicking on every column name that has a little three bars or triangle icon next to it.
This way you can search or filter info by: Employee, Computer ID, search for a specific app you wish to see usage logs for, search with full title or a specific word that the title contains, as well with website name and URL.