Disclaimer: This guide is for the legacy version of Workpuls. If you joined Workpuls after January 1, 2020, this won't apply to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- By when must I upgrade?
All accounts must upgrade by December 31st, 2020
After this date: access / data in the old platform will no longer be accessible
- Where can I get help?
Our team is available to support you at every step of the way. We've prepared several resources to help you get started:
- Upgrade Guide
- Product Tour Video: What's New / Changed
- How to Export / Backup your existing data
If you still need support you can reach us via live-chat at anytime or email at: email@example.com
- Can I do a silent Install of the new Workpuls?
Yes, learn more about how to perform a silent install.
- Do I need to setup my billing details again?
No, after you've created your new account please contact us so that we can move your existing billing profile over and make you eligible for the free month of service.
- How do I receive my free month of service?
Please contact us so that we can move your existing billing profile over and make you eligible for the free month of service.
- After upgrading how can I access my old data?
You will have until Dec 31st, where you can still login and access the old platform:
- How can I export/backup my old data?
We've created a guide to walk you through accessing and exporting the data from your old account.