Real Time tracking dashboard allows you to have an insight, current status of every employee at a glance and, as the name suggests, with data synced in real time.
At the top of the page you have following info:
- Number of employees on your account. Useful for tracking and managing your subscription charges
- Currently active is the number of users that are currently active on their computers
- Currently unproductive is the number of users that are currently active on their computers but are using unproductive app or a website
- Productivity percentage for all currently working employees that is calculated with total Computer activities time and total productive time values.
Next is the employees' list with the
- name of the employee,
- team employee belongs to
- their clock in and clock out timestamps,
- Currently using status - app or website that is currently in focus on their desktop and if it is productive (green), unproductive (red) or neutral (gray), or
- statuses: inactive when idle during the shift, absent when employee did not start their shift yet, and on break
- task they are working on if you use Project Management functionality with our Time Tracking plan
You can use search box to find specific employee by their name but you can also use it to filter the list per team, project or task by typing in the search box.
Furthemore you can adjust the real time dashboard view by removing columns by pressing the columns button in the upper right, next to export button which will provide you with the .csv file of the data found on the dashboard at that time.