Workpuls enables you to select which apps and websites you don't want to track time, or screenshots on. These settings are managed on a team by team basis.
To get started:
- Go to 'Teams'
- Select the team that you wish to manage
- Select 'Privacy' at the top.
Next you will see a modal window where you can:
- Turn off tracking based on productivity labels
- Disable Tracking/Screenshots for specific app(s), and website(s)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if "Don't Track Time" is enabled?
All tracking will be disabled so these apps/websites won't appear in any reports.
Staff time during these apps will be marked as 'Neutral'.
- What will happen if 'No Screenshots' is enabled?
Time tracking will still be enabled but no screenshots will be captured during the use of the apps/websites that you select.
- How will my staff appear on Real Time Dashboard when working on private apps?
The application which an individual is using will show up as 'Privacy protection'.