Sometimes, for macOS Workpuls needs screen recording permission granted by the user. When such permission is not granted no screenshots of employee's screen will show on the dashboards.
To enable screenshots in this case, user will have to do the following:
- On your Mac, select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy
- Click the Privacy tab at the top.
- In the lefthand column, click on Screen Recording to manage app permissions.
- On the right side check the box next to Workpuls icon to enable our software to take screenshots