With client user role you can provide your client insight into the project they hired your team to do.
Client user role's only scope is a project for which they need to see progress flow as well as time, attendance and productivity data of the employees that are assigned to it.
Below are the steps for adding a Client user role to your Workpuls account
- Go to Settings > User management on the Sidebar
- Select Clients tab
- Click on add Client button
- On new client window insert name and email of the user you will be assigning Client user role
- Select the user's viewing scope - project or projects that user will have viewing access to, and save
- Client user will receive an email from Workpuls with further instructions
Users with Clients user role will use their login credentials to view projects on https://app.workpuls.com/
Note: Managers, Admins and Clients do not need to have Workpuls installed on their computers in order to login and view data and as such they do not add towards billable licence count