Managers have lesser system privileges than Administrators do. The privileges can be customized by an Admin with two parameters. Scopes, and feature permissions.
They help to set which employees will the Manager be able to review when logged in with their credentials. Scope can be one or more of the following:
They will provide access to specific data Manager will be able to see with their login and assign which features they'll be able to use.
Here are the steps to add a Manager to your Workpuls account:
- Select Settings > User Management from the Sidebar
- Go to Managers tab
- Click on Add Manager button
- New manager window will appear, as seen on the picture above
- Select scope or scopes and feature permissions you wish to assign to this Manager's user role and save
- Manager will receive an email from Workpuls with further steps
Managers will use their credentials to login on https://app.workpuls.com
Note: Managers, Admins and Clients do not need to have Workpuls installed on their computers in order to login and view data and as such they do not add towards billable licence count