- Windows OS - at least Windows 7 with .net framework package ver. 4.0 or higher installed. On Windows 8 and 10 versions Workpuls will run without having to have installed any additional packages ;
- macOS - OS X 10.12 Sierra version and newer.
There is no minimum hardware requirement to run Workpuls on any device. As long as OS requirements are met it will be able to start. Application footprint - resource usage of Workpuls is following:
- 40 - 120 MB RAM, depending on what features are being used;
- less than 1% CPU.
Workpuls is maintaining low bandwidth consumption with it's core functions of attendance and productivity tracking. Screenshots feature activation will lead to a slight but not significant increase.
- 100kb each 10 minutes without Screenshots,
- 50 - 450kb per screenshot additionally with Screenshots feature.
Workpuls web app can work on the list of browsers following below. Platform could be run on other modern browsers as well but we can not guarantee that it will perform or look as intended.
- Microsoft Edge
Browsers for mobile devices and Internet Explorer are not supported