Note: You can view data of each project or a task from the date it was created up to now, or you can choose to analyze project / task related data in a specific time span. To do this simply click on the calendar in the upper right corner and choose
Projects Tracking Main Dashboard
- Choose Projects Tracking on the Side bar and on Projects Tracking Main Dashboard you will see list of all your projects, with basic information on each one. Such as number of employees assigned, number of Tasks project consists of, clocked time or grand total time spent for the project, bill rate, total project cost and it's status.
- Next, click on a Project name to see that specific Project's overview and it's Kanban Task board.
Project overview Page
Here you will find time on project, income, costs and percentage productivity of employees that work on the project on the top of the page.
- First section on Project overview is Kanban styled Tasks board. Here you can see progress and status of each task and time spent on them. To learn more about this section read our Tasks board article .
- Scroll down over Tasks Board to see a list of all employees that are contributing to the project. With following data about each of them:
Team they belong to, their total clocked time on the project, computer activities time, their productive time, individual productivity in percentages, pay rate and earnings.
- Below assigned employees you will find graph of time spent on Project per day
- Last section of specific projects page will show assigned employees screenshots during the time they were working on the Project.