Step 1 - Add a Project and Assign Employees
- Go to Projects Tracking and on Projects page you can add your new project or edit existing one.
- To add new project click on Add New Project button in the upper right corner of the page.
- New window will appear where you can do the following:
Name the project; Add hourly rate if you would want to track Project costs, this is optional step; Assign Employees to a Project by ticking the checkbox next to their names;
- Click on Save button on the lower right on the window.
Once you added your Project by following the steps above you will see it’s name appear on Projects page.
Step 2 - Add Tasks and Assign Employees
- Now that Project is on Projects list click on it's name to open specific Project page.
There you will find Kanban inspired Tasks board- where you can add new, edit existing tasks and view their flow from creation to completion.
- To add new Task to your Project click Add new Task on the board
- Name the Task and Assign Employees to it, similarly to Project creation with the following optional additions:
Description box where you can leave a Note or describe the task; Due Date or Task completion deadline; Task Status; Task Priority
- Once done, click on Save button and you have successfully created a Task.
Note: Edit window looks the same for both Tasks and Projects. You can edit existing project or task by clicking on three dots and selecting Edit.