Note: For personal computers use it will always work in Visible mode.
Workpuls can work in two different modes on your company computers.
- Workpuls automatically starts up and tracks activities in the background without any user input
- Employees won't have to Start or Stop Workpuls (or clock in and out) it will be collecting productivity data automatically as long as their computer is on.
- There will not be Workpuls icon visible on the app tray of employee’s OS, and software will be working silently in the background.
- Employees won’t see Workpuls icon on their desktop therefore won’t be able to have the access their own productivity-related data.
- Workpuls icon will be visible on your employees computers.
- Employees can Start and Stop Workpuls from tracking time and productivity data manually - they can Clock In and Out using the Workpuls Application;
- Employees can access their own employee dashboard and see personal productivity data;
- Employees can use Time Tracking on Tasks widget and log time spent on tasks they are assigned to.
Important Reminder for using Workpuls on personal employee computers:
Normal visibility mode and Manual tracking is necessary for personal computers option if you have remote working employees and ones that work from personal devices.
They will need to start/stop Workpuls so that you don’t track their personal use outside working hours, especially if they work for you from their computers.
**Normal visibility mode is also a necessity if your team is working on projects and tasks. They need the ability to interact with Workpuls to use these functionalities.