Steps to install WorkPuls through Active Directory Group Policy Object (GPO):
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later is required
This is installed by default on Windows 8 or later
- Download the Latest Workpuls Installation File.
- Place installation file in a network location (where everybody has access)
- Create a new Active Directory group with type "security"
- Add computers (not users) to which you want to install WorkPuls to the new group
- Create new GPO and add WorkPuls.msi package.
Make sure you have UNC path to file location
- Apply GPO to group you created